"Financial accounting plays a vital role in the measurement and establishment of financial events and facts taking place in banks to determine the rights and obligations of banks and their clients, to verify the results of their activities, to inform stakeholders and other related parties, to provide relevant information to the interested parties to allow them to make decision and to deal with it in a way to save money and make good use of it.
The Certified Islamic Specialist in Accounting aims to qualify the people working in Islamic banks and to raise their competence in both the theoretical and practical aspects of accounting operations in Islamic banks in accordance with the Islamic accounting standards in all activities, processes and transactions which should result in the presentation and provision of quality information and preparation of final financial reports that assist their users to make the right decisions."
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
General Council for Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI - BAHRAIN) The General Council for Islamic Banks And Financial Institution (CIBAFI) is one of the 4 "I's" International Islamic Infrastructure Institutions. It is a non-profit organization and it was established and hosted in the Kingdom of Bahrain pursuant to an Amiri Decree No. 23 issued on May 16, 2001.
- MBA Finance holders
- B.Com Graduate and M.Com
- Minimum 15 years of education
- Any education certificate related to accounting, auditing or finance.
- Bank Accountants
- Islamic financial institutions
- People responsible for review , audit, finance and investment
- Managers and financial supervisors
- Heads of accounts
- Specialists, and all those interested in the field of accounting in the banking industry.
- Introduction (accounting basics)
- Accounting Handlings for local Murabaha and international Murabaha
- Accounting Handlings of Ijara (Lease) Operations
- Accounting Handlings of Istisna'a operations
- Accounting handlings of Salam operations Ijara
- Accounting handlings of Mudaraba (Legitimate Speculation) operations Ijara
- Accounting handlings of Musharaka (Shared) Financing
- Accounting handlings of Bai Al-Ajil (Deferred Sale)
- Accounting handlings of transactions and operations in foreign currencies
- Final accounts in Islamic banks
- Financial statements of Islamic banks
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses