- Locations: University of Sharjah
- Duration: 2 Years
The Program mission is to prepare students to be fully abreast of the latest developments in all areas of computing. Graduates of this program are expected to competently fill key positions in their fields of interest and to lead the ongoing process of modernization and development in the United Arab Emirates and abroad.
In line with the university's dedication to the highest spirit of scientific pursuit and learning as well as to the principle of instilling in its students a commitment to critical thinking and continuous progress, the M.Sc. program is oriented to achieve the following objectives:
- To strengthen the students' in-depth understanding of the field of computer science by providing them with strong theoretical & practical foundation
- To extend to the students an environment, both stimulating and challenging, where they can study different subjects in several advanced areas
- To equip the students with the necessary skills to meet the needs of the governmental and the business sectors in terms of highly trained and qualified IT professionals
- To prepare the students to be able to pursue higher degrees and research, and be ready to properly fill computer science teaching positions in higher educational institutions.
- To build strong ties with other national and international academic institutions as well as with industry.
About University of Sharjah
The University of Sharjah is a comprehensive academic institution with a distinctive learning style and a global vision. It is a pioneer in academia, scientific research and the arts in the UAE and the GCC region. All programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.See all University of Sharjah courses