- Price AED 85,600
- Duration 2 Years
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations University of Sharjah
The Master in Communication program seeks to prepare a generation of UAE and Arab students for the challenges of contemporary mass communication theory and practice through advanced study leading to a Master Degree in Communication.
The Master in Communication Program seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- To provide students with diverse theoretical perspectives on communication.
- To enable students to engage in discussions relating to contemporary cultural, social and ethical media issues from Arab-Islamic and international perspectives.
- To build up UAE national capabilities in media scholarship and practical research.
- To foster long-term collaborative relations with the UAE community.
- To prepare students for Ph.D. studies in communication at internationally recognized universities.
- To transform the University into a center of excellence and expertise in the area of communication.
The University of Sharjah is a comprehensive academic institution with a distinctive learning style and a global vision. It is a pioneer in academia, scientific research and the arts in the UAE and the GCC region. All programs are accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.See all University of Sharjah courses