- Duration / Course length: Upto 4 Hours Start now
- Accredited by: CPD Group
- Course delivery: This course is delivered in video format
Course detailsCourse overview
The Massage Business Guide is the ultimate training program for massage therapists looking to start their own massage service and grow a solid base of clients in a short space of time. It covers everything you need to know to set up your business from start to finish, from designing a website and blog to client communication best practices.
You will not only learn how to promote your business, but you will also learn the different ways to make money in the massage industry and set up your home for client treatments. Furthermore, you’ll deepen your understanding of the different types of massage and their benefits.
Learn from experienced professionals with years of experience behind them, and enroll today to earn a formal, industry-recognized qualification. There are no specific requirements for this Massage Business Guide course, which can be studied on a part-time or full-time basis.
- Accredited by CPD
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed in collaboration with Professional Massage Therapists and Business Owners
- Self-paced learning on laptops, tablets or smartphones
- 24/7 learning assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
The Massage Business Guide course is designed for anyone interested in creating a successful massage business. We believe massage therapists that want to increase their amount of business stand to benefit most from this Massage Business Guide course. The Massage Business Guide course is a reliable solution for people that would like to change careers and start doing massage for a living.
Through our accredited Massage Business Guide courses, you can show your commitment to improving skills and professional development. The certifications we provide will improve your job prospects, and enhance your career outcomes. Upon successful completion of your course, you can claim a PDF certificate at the cost of £ or a printed hard copy at £ You can have both (PDF+ Hard copy) for just £ [FREE POSTAGE]
- Learn how to set up a massage business, market your business and grow your clients in no time!
- Deepen your understanding of the role of the massage therapist and the career path of a massage therapist
- Know how to communicate effectively with clients, make them feel comfortable, and greet them over the phone and in-person
- Discover the different ways to make money in the massage industry
- Get started in setting up a massage business from home, with tips from the experts
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the different types of massage and their benefits
- Understand the contraindications of massage therapy and how to conduct a client assessment
- Learn how to set up your business website and create a business blog
Once you have completed this Massage Success Blueprint – The Keys To Massage Business Guide course, you will have a comprehensive understanding message business model. You’ll be able to showcase the massage skills you already have to run your own business or manage an already existing business more efficiently.
- It’s time to look at why we need a new mindset as massage therapists
- So what do we need to do differently when treating our clients?
- But what about my relaxation clients?
- The 30 Day Challenge
- Let's get these steps done first to generate more clients immediately
- The first steps to success!
- Step 1: Your business cards are virtually useless until now!
- Step 2: Doing this one thing will work wonders! Just watch and see
- Step 3: Another free thing that generated our spa a ton of work
- Let’s check that you have done all of the steps.
- What Business setup is right for you? The pros and cons of each
- The different options to earn money in the massage industry
- Maybe you want to work for somebody?
- Now it’s time to get serious!
- The cheapest option to start working for yourself
- Working from home. Yes, you can.
- Sharing space or renting a room, Multimodality businesses
- Make sure that you do a cost analysis
- You need to ask yourself these questions to see what would fit you best
- Your new way of treating your clients.
- Learn all of these things to become very successful
- The Key to answering the phone successfully
- Greeting the new client
- The intake form
- The assessment
- How to schedule if the person is still in a lot of pain
- You are moving better today
- What to do after they have finished their 6 treatments
- Let’s summarize the key aspects of treating the client
- What if they say no thanks? I will call you
- Hone your skills
- What else you need to be doing correctly
- Make sure that you also do these things correctly as well
- The posture app is your best marketing tool
- Conducting yourself professionally outside the clinic
- The Keys to a successful voicemail message
- Making the next step on from the voicemail to make even more money
- Here are ways to easily increase your revenue per client
- Being educated about when to use ice or heat
- The business side of the business
- Adding the reviews to your promotions
- Don’t bombard your VIP list
Eligibility / Requirements
There are no specific requirements for our ‘Massage Business Guide' course. This Massage Business Guide course is compatible and accessible from any device including Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, Tablets, etc. It is possible to start learning from anywhere at any time without any limitations.
Job roles this course is suitable for:Massage Therapist , Therapist , Beauty Therapist (FT)
About Institute of Beauty & MakeupInstitute of Beauty & Makeup opens its doors to teach, train, and make professionals in the makeup and beauty industry. We offer a variety of courses inspired by international trends. The courses are created by the best of the professionals and creative instructors, guiding learners in developing their creative potential when carrying out each job.
Our courses are highly valued among employers around the world, increasing your options for academic and job mobility.