By the end of this workshop participants will be able to:-
- Define the business by way of defining its products and its customers.
- Set the business unit's marketing goals to support the firm's overall long-term objectives.
- Set goals for each sub-unit (e.g., product market) to support the business unit's marketing goals.
- Develop a complete marketing strategy, one that expresses how the unit's advantages will be exploited and/or enhanced and the logic behind the belief that those advantages will yield the expected outcomes.
- Communicate the strategy to those who must understand it in order to implement or finance it.
- Marketing Influence on Strategic Thinking
- The Marketing Strategy Building Framework
- Conducting the 5 Forces analysis
- Internal analysis and competitiveness
- Building Competitive Intelligence
- Porter Generic Strategy Models & Competitiveness
- Market Positioning strategies
- Price competition versus Price Wars
- Segmentation Based Strategies and Differentiation
- The Myth of the Market Share
They will be the destination for Inpiduals & organizations who want to build their Human Capital Capability.
- They do exist to equip inpiduals with the abilities to perform their jobs competently.
- They do exist to pull up and support intellectual assets of organizations to help leverage corporate cultures.
- They do exist to develop organizations to help leverage their performance.
HCCA’s Core Values
- Act As A Business Partner.
- Deal With The Helping Attitude.
- Encourage Learning.