- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 3 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Increasingly, marketing managers are involved in charting the direction of the organization and contributing to decisions that will create and sustain a competitive advantage and affect long-term organizational performance; hence, the emergence of strategic marketing management.
The fundamental premise underlying market-driven strategy is that the market and customers that form the market are the starting point in strategy formulation. This reality based session will drive the participants to learn how to meet and succeed market challenges being faced by organizations.
- Provide an opportunity to diagnose an organization's market-driven strategies
- Conduct analysis that is needed to develop strategy recommendations
- Apply the strategy concepts and decision making processes developed in the course
- Improve analytical skills in preparing and presenting management briefings
- Written analysis of the case to develop writing skills
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology