Two of the most dynamic and fast moving areas in any organisation are sales and marketing. The marketing side is responsible for creating brand awareness as well as generating a need for products and services and ultimately creating leads for the sales team. The sales side is responsible for the conversion and closing of the deals which directly drive revenue. This programme will equip you on how to successfully apply academic knowledge and practical know-how by covering vital aspects such as the marketing mix, how to design basic marketing plans and strategies, plotting sales territories and managing your sales teams to drive profits.
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Institute of Professional Managers (IPM - USA) IPM - USA commenced operations in 2003 in San Francisco USA as an Executive Education programs for positions in Middle East and the Far East, Africa. The founders and owners of the business had worked for many years Executive Education and business training in USA, EU, UK, and Middle East and recognize the growing demand for Executive Education speakers around the world.
High Authority Council for Arab Managers (HACAM) HACAM believes that this certificate will be a valuable resource for professionals within the Arab world in order to understand how these and other processes for organizational improvement are interrelated. HACAM provides training program in the Middle East and targets Managers of quality-focused organizations/industries, professionals aiming to increase their effectiveness/ productivity and anyone interested in the field of quality.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers who wish to gain a stronger knowledge of sales and marketing to improve their performance;
- Sales professionals who want to grow their careers in sales and marketing;
- Graduates who wish to add a job-related qualification to their CV;
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs who realise the value of sales and marketing for the success of their business;
- People currently in this profession who want to formalize their knowledge with a certificate.
You are qualified to take this certification if you have any of the below requirements:
- Must have at least one year experience in related field
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Introduction to Marketing
- The Marketing Mix
- The Marketing Environment
- Consumer and Buyer Behaviour
- Marketing Research
- Targeting, Segmenting and Positioning
- Business to Business and Consumer Marketing
- Product Planning
- Pricing and Channel Development
- Sales Management
- Demand Estimation and Forecasting
- Sales Territories
- Personal Selling Techniques
- Gaining Commitment
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses
Sales and Negotiation Related Questions
I am working as sale associate. I wanna improve my skills on retails. What kind of courses can i ...
Unanswered //Dec 2, 2016 Sales and Negotiation, Sales, Marketing and PR