- Locations: Abdeen
- Duration: 6 Days
This course focuses on the more technical components of marketing research analysis and reporting. The course covers a number of aspects of qualitative and quantitative market research such as advanced questionnaire design skills, Students gain practical experience with the entire marketing research process through applied assignments.
Course objective :
To develop an awareness and understanding of the various information sources and techniques for gathering and analyzing marketing data that can reduce the uncertainty and increase the profitability of marketing decisions.
The emphasis in this course is on marketing research as an aid to management decision-making, through a better understanding of the needs of clients and the range of possible applications.
By the end of the course it is expected that the student will be able to:
- Display problem analysis skills and an ability to translate a management problem into a feasible research question.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the concepts and methods of marketing research.
- Recognize with an increased sensitivity the biases and limitations of marketing data.
- Show an understanding of questionnaire design and sampling theories.
- Exhibit an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods and their application to marketing research.
- Introduction to Marketing Research and the Research Process
- Problem Definition and Research Design
- Data Sources & data collections
- Qualitative & Quantitative Methods
- Questionnaire & discussion guide Design (workshop)
- Measurements, Scaling and Sampling
- Data Preparation and Analysis Strategy
- Data Analysis: Hypothesis testing, Frequencies and Cross-tabulation
- Conclusion & Final business decision
- Access to the Marketing Research Workshop
- Certificate of Attendance from CORE Management Consulting
About Core Management Consultancy
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with fortitude of knowledge and skilled problem solving.
CORE Management Consulting took flight with success in 2009 to be part of the Management Revolution Industry, engraving their mark with notable progress in the MENA region as catalyst for business development for a variety of highly successful projects in fields of FMCGs, Health Care, Construction, Business Coaching and Customer Support.See all Core Management Consultancy courses