Marketing Research introduces the concepts and applications of market research. The course acquaints students with the state-of-the-art market research tools and procedures from formulating and structuring marketing problems, recommending themarket research that should be undertaken, gathering and analyzing quantitative marketing data, to making effective decisions based on those data. The skills covered in this course are applicable to marketing problems encountered in consumer and business-to-business markets. These skills are particularly useful if students plan to go into a consulting or marketing career. The course also consists of a statistical module, which represents the key statistical procedures use internationally.
- Introduction to market research
- Defining the market research problem and developing an approach
- Research design
- Exploratory Research design
- Descriptive research design
- Casual research design
- Questionnaire and form design
- Sampling: design and procedures
- Data preparation
- Data Analysis
- Report preparation and presentation
Marketing Managers, a Business Analyst, Marketing Communication Executive, Recently Appointed Marketing Executive.
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Learn how to recognize situations that require market research.
- Gain an understanding of the research designs that could be used to address specific business issues
- Measure the market opportunities through research and forecasting
- Broaden their understanding of critical research techniques and good research practices
- Develop practical skills they can use to establish sampling plans, design questionnaires, and analyze research studies for optimum results
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses