Marketing planning allows an organization to bring together all the elements of marketing, therefore providing clear direction in relation to the key marketing value drivers. Developing an insightful marketing plan ensures marketers contribute at the strategic level in the organization. This program is designed to help you write better marketing plans by providing a clear framework allowing you to apply the principles presented to a case situation.
- What is Marketing Planning
- External Analysis / Situational Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Objective Setting
- Marketing Strategies
- STP (Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning)
- Marketing Mix
- Implementation of marketing Plan
- Control of marketing plan
Marketing Directors, Managers and Executives who need to drive marketing plan development and execution and make full use of their marketing resources.
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Define marketing and the marketing planning process.
- Understand what is the marketing mix?
- Set objectives and generating alternative growth strategies including market penetration, market development, new product development and diversification.
- Make Market segmentation and brand positioning.
- Implement, review and control the marketing plan
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses