- Duration 15 Hours
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Barsha
The course is based on an experiential learning through exercises methodology. It introduces the modern training concept at the introductory level, beyond which it engages in participatory learning modules to fulfill the Action-oriented Approach that is the core of the applied training philosophy. Through exercises and business simulation situations, the participants learn how to carry out a market analysis. The exercises built in the training course give participants first-hand knowledge of market research tools. Participants will develop and apply a questionnaire method in a group setting; in turn they will tabulate and draw conclusions from the gathered research data. The participants will receive feedback during this stage. Then they will repeat this procedure, making the necessary adjustments in order to interview a target group for a specific product. Once again, the data gathered will be tabulated in order to generate valuable information about the product and/or market. The trainer shall determine the research subjects.
Through market simulation exercises, participants acting as buyers and sellers experience the factors that influence buyers to purchase products. Furthermore, using practical exercises, all participants act as individual sellers, will experience a realistic market sale transaction.
Training Course Outcome
- Raise awareness about basic elements of marketing and the importance of meeting clients` demands and of their selling and negotiation skills.
- Identify the challenges in marketing plan preparation.
- Understand the impact of different marketing strategies on the capturing of market share.
- Develop marketing competency.
- Prepare market research through systematic fieldwork, execute this research, analyze the data gathered and present the findings while incorporating this into the marketing plan.
- Know the importance of the marketing plan in preparing the business plan, understand the components of a marketing plan, and develop knowledge on how to formulate a marketing plan.
- Gain knowledge on how to conduct field interviews, determine an appropriate format for conducting interviews in the field.
- Gain confidence in facing experts/specialists and translate the feedback of the experts into improving the marketing plan.
Who Can Attend the Course ?
- Potential entrepreneurs.
- Start-up business.
- Existing business.
- Projects officers.
We_They DMCC was established in Jumeirah Lakes Towers “JLT”, Dubai, UAE to fill the existing gap in training programs that empower entrepreneurial competencies among potential and existing entrepreneurs. This shortage of We_They providers was outlined by empirical studies, research papers, and the practical experience of experts involved in business support services in the UAE and Arab countries.
The center aims to enable candidates to acquire entrepreneurial competencies by using the practical methods of an Action-oriented Approach. Participants learn by doing how to enhance business development and growth. In collaboration with international training providers using the best practices in training programs and methods in the world, the center aims to fill the existing gap in entrepreneurial training in the Arab States and Africa.See all Entrepreneurship Training & Development Center courses