- Duration 120 Hours
- Locations 2, Al-Reyad St., off Shehab St., Mohandseen, Giza
Native Egyptians – NES offers Marketing Management Professional Diploma – MMPD as a comprehensive program designed to give you a solid knowledge in this exciting field. First the emphasis is on basic business knowledge and skills then students explore intensively the discipline of Marketing, with emphasis on the job skills and experience that business demands. Practical case studies are also included to offer students real world experience. Graduates of this diploma will be professionally qualified for any managerial role in the field of marketing.
This diploma is for individuals interested in:
- Enhancing their existing work experience with marketing specific skills and knowledge.
- Gaining a formal credential in marketing to complement their existing work experience.
- Managing the marketing area in their organization.
- Moving into a marketing managerial position.
On completion of the diploma, candidates are equipped with:
- Marketing principles and customer relationship management.
- Advanced marketing skills.
- The marketing research process, sampling, data collection, and data analysis.
- Analytical skills of marketing.
- Integrated marketing framework and its applications to marketing strategy.
- Marketing strategy related to product policy, pricing, channels of distribution, and promotion.
Subject #1: Principles of Marketing:
- Introduction to marketing.
- Marketing environment.
- Marketing information system.
- Marketing mix.
- Consumer behavior.
Subject #2: Marketing Research:
- Marketing research methodology.
- Research approaches.
- Sampling and data collection.
- Research reporting.
Subject #3: Strategic Marketing:
- Strategic planning overview.
- Analysis techniques.
- Marketing strategies.
- Implantation Control.
Subject #4: IMC & branding:
- Introduction to IMC.
- IMC tools.
- Building brands.
- Brand management.
Subject #5: Product management:
- New product development.
- Product planning.
- Activity planning.
- Financial analysis and budgets.
Native Egyptians – NES is planning to be recognized as one of the premier training and counseling solutions providers within, by offering extensive and unique business training & solutions.
As Theyll to be the leading company in the Middle East in building successful leaders throughout Native Egyptians – NES Leadership Camps. Native Egyptians – NES Training and Counseling Solutions “Beyond Your Limits”.
In addition, to be the exclusive provider of the most poTheyrful management development programs in the Middle East.
Finally, to be the 1st company providing entrepreneurs with the business driving ingredients in a practical and effective way with an international accreditation.See all Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services courses