- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
This brief introductory marketing course is meant to sharpen the participants' ability at identifying and satisfying people’s needs through value adding and creating a uniquely delightful and enriching personal experience. Participants will gain a basic understanding of why and how marketing (serving customers) is an essential function of any organization. Professionals belonging to non–marketing functions will better understand how their expertise and marketing activities must be aligned to enhance competitiveness.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Create markets and customers through innovation, which is the key to profits
- Retain clients for the long-term through customer relationship and intimacy
- Keep competition from stealing your valued customers through effective tactical marketing mix strategies
- Choose customers and recognize customers you don’t need
- Recognize and manage future trends that may mean opportunities
Grow or Die
- How essential is growth for a business?
Marketing - What's All The Fuss About?
- The gift of gab
- Making sense of marketing
Marketing is For Everyone, Not Just For Marketing People
- An integral part of every business
How Can We Apply Marketing In A Holistic Way
Leveraging the Team and Producing Exceptional Results
- Bringing the team onboard
- Leveraging the team’s perse capabilities
Goals & Targets
- Where are you going?
- Nice and simple, a consistent message
The Power Of Linking Marketing To Financial Measurement & Results
- Measuring our success
- What are our key measures?
- What is critical to our business?
- What measures tell us if we are winning?
Who is accountable
- Who is responsible and accountable?
- How do they become accountable?
- Interrogate The Numbers
- Learning and accepting responsibility
- Peer pressure and teamwork
- Understanding your role
Productizing Your Offer to Increase Understanding and Acceptance
The Power Of The Product-Market Match
Don't Run the Race Looking Behind You
- Avoiding the misconception of a finite market where everyone is competing for market share
- What marketing channels are there?
- How do we serve the market best and most effectively?
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses