This course will help participants identify which communications tool is best suited to achieve specific marketing objectives and how to manage marketing communications in an effective manner to ensure efficient use of the communications budget.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Develop the appropriate marketing communication mix to address business needs
- Understand how marketing communications fits in the marketing mix
- Understand what the marketing communications mix is
- Understand what are advertising, public relations and sales promotions and how to use them in a coordinated marketing communications strategy
- Pros and cons of media, selection and the media schedule
Employees responsible for marketing communications
This course will use interactive training methods of a combination of lecturing, case studies, group discussion/exercises and video-based learning
Develop a marketing communications plan: First you study, and then you decide
- Module 1: Target audience profiles
- Module 2: Buying, selling, and communications processes
- Module 3: Marketing Messages
- Module 4: Vehicles/Media (Marketing communication Mix (Promotion Mix))
- Module 5: Budget and schedule
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses