- Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
This course introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in MS Dynamics CRM.
- Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the benefits of closed loop marketing
- Create and use marketing lists
- Introduce quick campaigns and marketing campaigns
- Plan marketing campaigns and create and use templates
- Import leads
- Associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns
- Capture and manage campaign responses
- Create and manage sales goals for inpiduals and teams within your organization
- Use Personal Charts, System Charts, and Dashboards to analyze marketing information
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available marketing features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
The Cisco Learning Partner Conference in Montreal, Canada, New Horizons was awarded the Worldwide Acceleration and Transformation Partner of the Year Award.
“They are honored to be recognized for the strong partnership that They have had with Learning@Cisco this past year,” said Bryan Ochs, VP of Global Products and Programs. “They look forward to our continued collaboration to further innovate on Cisco learning products that enhance and transform the Cisco student learning experience for our New Horizon clients.”See all New Horizons Lebanon courses