- Locations: Riad El-Solh Square, Central District, Beirut, LEBANON
- Duration: 1 Day
This course introduces you on how to use Microsoft Dynamics CRM to extend the effectiveness of your marketing department and provides context of how to use things such as marketing campaigns, marketing lists, and campaign templates in MS Dynamics CRM.
- Implementing and Managing Marketing Campaigns
- Analysis, Reporting and Goals
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Examine the benefits of closed loop marketing
- Create and use marketing lists
- Introduce quick campaigns and marketing campaigns
- Plan marketing campaigns and create and use templates
- Import leads
- Associate sales literature, target products and price lists with marketing campaigns
- Capture and manage campaign responses
- Create and manage sales goals for inpiduals and teams within your organization
- Use Personal Charts, System Charts, and Dashboards to analyze marketing information
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available marketing features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
About New Horizons Lebanon
As changes in technology have accelerated, it’s become even more essential for people to master technology to be productive, invaluable employees who optimize, program and invent solutions—and even grow companies of their own. With over 300 centers in 60 countries, New Horizons is the world’s largest independent IT and Business training company. Over the past 35 years, New Horizons has delivered a full range of IT and business skills/Management training through innovative learning methods that have transformed businesses and helped over 35 million students reach their goals. New Horizons Lebanon branch was established in 1996.