- Locations: Tahrir St, ElDokki.
- Duration: 36 Hours
Marketing is a process by which a product or service is introduced and promoted to potential customers. Without marketing, business may offer the best products or services in an industry, but none of potential customers would know about it. Without marketing, sales may crash and companies may have to close and so business owners pay great attention to the marketing and sales.
This program is designed to practically focus on the needed skills for those who are looking for a chance to enter the marketing and sales field in addition to highlighting the role of social media as a new edge in marketing world to succeed in today’s competitive arena.
Introduction to Marketing:
- Marketing Definition
- Importance of Marketing
- Marketing Concepts
- Difference between marketing and sales
Marketing In Practice:
- What is Marketing Plan
- External Analysis / Situation Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Objective Setting
- Marketing Strategies
- STP (Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning)
- Marketing Mix
- Implementation of Marketing Plan
- Control of Marketing Plan
- Digital Marketing
Definition, purpose and scope of digital marketing:
- Understanding the definitions of digital marketing and its impact on business
- Building customer relationships online and permission marketing
- Why permission is everything
- Testing email for continuous improvement
- E-newsletters and other email formats
Social Media Marketing:
- The rise of social Media
- Key players: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Google
- Successes and pitfalls of social media
Sales in Practice:
- Sales Objectives and Strategy
- Difference between personal selling and advertising
- Methods for identifying customers need and wants ( SPIN method)
- The six steps of sales process
At program completion; participants will be able to:
- Understand the marketing framework and concept.
- Know how to conduct marketing analysis: customer analysis, company analysis and competitor analysis.
- Expand the knowledge of marketing industry while increasing the awareness of the strategic and tactical decisions behind today’s top performing brand.
- Focus on best practices, tools and models to implement an effective marketing system.
- Apply the techniques used in assessing market opportunities.
- Understand the implications of the 4Ps in marketing.
- Add a value to the marketing function by using the social media.
- Explore the key selling skills and professional salesman qualities.
- Exploring the difference between feature, advantage and benefits.
- Examine the biggest mistakes salesman make and identify current errors then brainstorm ways to avoid and rectify these mistakes.
- Discuss methods for better networking and finding new clients.
- Fresh graduates who will start their career in marketing and sales field
About High Professional Advisros(HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitment .
- their experience in the Egyptian labor market extended to more than 10 years.
- their previous business with the largest local and international organizations working in Egypt reflects the history of hpa and the applied quality standard.
- All their Calibers, Consultants and trainers are professionals with practical
- experiences at seniority or managerial levels to guarantee a high level of accuracy and effectiveness of professional experience acquired by their Participants.
- All of their Training programs are designed and tailored to their clients with the utmost accuracy by their Research and Development pision, based on the real needs of their client and the labor market to keep their Participants updated with what’s current in the market.
- their team believes that the real development of knowledge and skills depends on participation, practicing and benefits from the experiences and expertise not on memorization and lecturing.
- they are distinguished by their Knowledge and database of the real labor
- market’s needs that are derived by their team of hundreds of consultants,
- professionals, experts, managers and also the decision-makers of companies and organizations in a various fields of economic and business activities in Egypt. This emphasizes the size of experiences they are always keen to provide to their clients.
- Besides training they also provide Recruitment and Consulting services, which allow us to add a vision, and expertise to their clients.
- hpa training programs’ certificates are accredited by more than 5 of the
- largest international professional bodies specialized in training all over the world.
- hpa applies international standards in quality measurements and test systems and is an Internationally Accredited Testing Center.