A small marketing budget does not mean you can’t meet your goals and business objectives. You just have to be more creative in your marketing tactics. This workshop will show you how to get maximum exposure at minimum cost. You will learn effective, low-cost, and non-cost strategies to improve sales, develop your company’s image, and build your bottom line.
- How to use low-cost publicity to get your name known.
- How to develop a marketing plan and a marketing campaign.
- How to use time rather than money to market their company effectively.
- How to perform a SWOT analysis."
- Module 1: Pre-Assignment Review
- Module 2: Defining Marketing
- Module 3: Recognizing Trends
- Module 4: Market Research
- Module 5: Strategies for Success
- Module 6: Mission Statements
- Module 7: Brochures
- Module 8: Trade Shows
- Module 9: Developing a Marketing Plan
- Module 10: Increasing Business
- Module 11: Advertising Myths
- Module 12: Workshop Wrap-Up
About Computek Training Center
It is the first and largest provider of computer software and hardware training in Egypt.
We_They is fast growing training provider over 20 years of experience in the delivery of computer training.
Our organization is dedicated to provide education excellence to meet the needs of each technology, simultaneously, as customer expand designed solutions to meet his particular organization's business needs.
Also Compuek is aimed by great companies and institutions for training their human resources looking for their progress and growth, and to make HR learn this promising technology at that time. For 20 years, the center is supplying the career market by highly qualified HR members who having broad minded, acquired with high technique and capable to work on the most difficult systems by all easiness and facility.
Computek is distinguished by its remote sighted management that enjoyed advanced thinking and firmness in order to enable the trainees to get as much training as possible by easy and simple way and in fine, splendid, and very organized training halls acquired with high capability PCs that are continuously upgraded to maintain high performance.See all Computek Training Center courses