- Locations: Highly Professional Advisors, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 18 Hours
Marketing and sales are two very different functions within a company; one cannot survive without the other. Both bring different assets to an organization as a whole.
The inherent connection between the two lies in the fact that they share a similar goal: increasing revenue. Marketers generate leads and sales executives close the deal.
This program discusses therelationships between marketing and sales. It provides a framework for analysis and discussion concerning this important organizational relationship. It reviews current thinking on sales –marketing cross-functional relationships, and discusses a range of controllable and uncontrollable factors that may influence this interface.
- What is Marketing Plan
- External Analysis / Situational Analysis
- Internal Analysis
- Objective Setting
- Marketing Strategies
- STP (Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning)
- Marketing Mix (Personal selling)
- Implementation of Marketing Plan
- Control of Marketing Plan
At program completion, participants will be able to:
- Define marketing and the marketing planning process
- Understand what is the marketing mix?
- Make Market segmentation and brand positioning
- Implement, review and control the marketing plan
This is program for sales directors, senior sales or key account/national account managers with strategic responsibility. It is also suitable for those developing into senior organizational roles and senior managers who take responsibility for the sales force in an organization, for example, business development directors or operations directors
About High Professional Advisors (HPA)
hpa was founded in 2004 as a joint stock company and is one of the leading companies specialized in the fields of training, consultancy, and recruitmentSee all High Professional Advisors (HPA) courses