- Price TBA
- Duration 24 Hours
- Locations Dokki
This course has a fourfold purpose which is to identify SME clients’ different needs. More emphasis will be given to determine how to market SME products and services. All participants will get acquainted with the procedures of delivering SME banking products. It identifies the success factors and international best practices needed for effective SME banking.
- Describe the size of the SME market and its segmentation.
- Identify the potential market by segment and how to use the marketing mix.
- Explain how to develop a relationship management plan.
- Determine information technology needs for SME.
- Describe the profile of an entrepreneur and the tools of SME client education.
Module 1:SME Market Size
- Introduction and overview
- Market size definitions
- Sources of information
- SME population definition in Egypt
- Number of establishments and attributes
- SME survival rates
- Market sizing methodology
- Defining segmentation, segmentation benefits and limitations
- Methods of segmentation
- Estimating segment size
- The dynamics of the SME market
Module 2:Market Potential and Marketing Mix
- Defining segment potential
- Projecting market revenue and profits
- Evaluating potential per business
- Practical tips
- Cost consideration
- The 5 Ps of marketing
- Voice of the customer
- Product mix by segment
- Determining product features
- Product bundling
- Delivery channels alternatives
- Price considerations
- Positioning SME operation
- Sales promotion alternatives
- Getting the message to SME owners
- Measuring promotional success
Module 3:Structuring SME Sales Efforts
- What is relationship management?
- Why relationship management?
- The relationship manager
- Benefits to the bank and benefits to the client
- Deciding who should be managed
- The relationship review
- Measuring relationship costs
Module 4:SME Information Technology
- SME data organization
- Unit of measurement
- Existing SME customers and SME prospects
- Digital marketing and its applications
- Digital marketing benefits and drawbacks
Module 5:The Profile of an Entrepreneur and SME Client Education
- What is the entrepreneurial personality?
- Who is more likely to start a business?
- Which SMEs will grow?
- Owner’s characteristics that drive business growth
- The power of networking
- The need for client education
- Client education tools
- Importance of client education
Case Study – Marketing Plan for SME Proposition by Trade International Bank plc.
Participants will be assessed based on class discussions and an inpidual end of course test.
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses