- Locations: Tanta,Moheb St, Egypt
- Duration: 24 Hours
Marketing is an integral part of generating business for any company, and we know how to get the best out of your staff. It gives everyone from novice to seasoned post-graduate professional a unique insight into the various tools, techniques and practical hands-on experiences to enable them to develop and deliver effective marketing in their organization.
This course will define the marketing plan, types of plans and outline the purposes for using a marketing plan. You’ll learn exactly what to consider as you develop and present your plan, you’ll discover just how to match your product with your target market, determining exactly what the competitive advantages of your particular product are. Then you'll explore the price-setting strategies that will help make your product a success.
Learn How To
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- What marketing is and how to develop a targeted marketing strategy
- How market research works and how to conduct it
- Specify the market factors that pave the way to market definition and segmentation
- Recognize the types of competition that marketers face and the steps to take to develop competitive strategies while considering internal and external environmental influences.
- What is strategic plan?
- Assessing the organization's resources and opportunities
- Establishing an organizational mission and goals
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Creating a marketing plan
- What is a market research?
- Using technology to improve marketing information gathering and analysis
- Issues in marketing research
- Filling in the registration form, in details, and answering all the questions at the back of the registration comprehensively.
- Making a pre course interview with the head section.
- Participates should have a proven proficiency in written and spoken English(optional)
About Hi Q Academy
In 2001 Hi-Q Academy started with one computer branch at 8th Moheb Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with 2 computer labs and staff consisted of five administrators and three instructors. HI-Q started with great partner like Microsoft gold partner and focusing on offering computer ctheirses for adults who seek job opportunities. Hi-Q was the first training center in Tanta that offer computer ctheirses with new, different and modern style that attract big numbers of people and achieved, for their clients, trust in a place that could be a good substitute for them instead of traveling to Cairo to get what they need. HI-Q Academy offered all Microsoft and Cisco ctheirses with theyll experienced instructors from inside and outside Tanta, they also started offer computer ctheirses for kids that helped so much in raising people awareness with the important of learning computer from young ages. Hi-Q Academy marketing plan along with innovate ideas in advertising gave it a great push forward in having good marketing share.
In 2004 their second Languages and soft skills was opened at 16th Botros Street, Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt with five labs and at this moment their staff reached ttheynty administrators and over than fifty instructors.
In 2005 their main branch has expanded with another three computer labs with one lab for their international exams, VUE/PROMETRIC.
In 2008 Zagazek Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Mahlla Branch was opened with a franchise protocol.
In 2009 Qatar branch was opened.
In 2012 they are expected to move to their new branch in Down Town in Tanta, Gharbia governorate, Egypt in one big place for their company.See all Hi Q Academy courses