- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 3 Days
The course offers an introduction to the Classical Chart Analysis, Reuters Market Screens and Analysis of the underlying price and risk opportunities.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will have:
- Received in-depth training in Classical Chart-Analysis
- The capability to analyze and read Reuters Market screens
- The ability to quantify underlying price risk and price opportunities
- Be able to structure their own trading strategy or hedge positions effectively
- Junior Dealers (in Forex, bonds, stocks or commodities); Portfolio Managers; Controllers; Investment managers; Relationship Investment Advisors; those that trade for their own interest
- Lectures, discussions and case studies.
- Module 1: Introduction to technical analysis and trading
- Module 2: The relationship between technical trading and technical analysis
- Module 3: Classical bar charts
- Module 4: Basic trend concepts
- Module 5: Basic concepts in reversal patterns
- Module 6: Basic concepts in continuation patterns\
- Module 7: Complexity in bar charts
- Module 8: Practical bar charting
- Module 9: Bar charting and risk control
- Module 10: Other technical indicators – theoretical and practical strengths and weaknesses
- Module 11: Combining technical indicators for trade selection
- Module 12: Inter market analysis and classical bar charting
- Module 13: The role of technical analysis in different trading businesses
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses