- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 2 Days
In the growing knowledge-based economy those with the best information will be able to make the best decisions.
This course looks to equip the modern marketer with all the tools and knowledge needed to provide a robust database of information to help predict trends, customer needs, competitor strategies and keep the company one step ahead of its competition.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for all those with direct responsibility for data collection and those who make decisions based on that information. Any job role which has responsibility for collecting or interpreting data.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the most appropriate type of research needed for a given situation.
- Understand the difference between quantitative and qualitative research techniques.
- Effectively brief a research company.
- Interrogate online databases.
- Construct a competitor database.
- Use the appropriate analysis tools.
- Develop customer insight.
- Understand the essential elements of a Management Information System.
What will it cover?
- Defining market research
- the need for quality information
- The market research options
- The market research tree and the variety of research
- Techniques available
- Information gathering
- sources of information
- what's available for the company/industry
- The range of library and online services available
- A look at the web-based information services and what sources are available for research
- Using the info services to investigate a market Situation
- Constructing a competitor database
- what to include in the database
- maintaining the database
- Compiling the data from multiple sources
- Keeping the database up-to-date
- How to build the database for each company
- Qualitative vs quantitative
- When to use qualitative and quantitative techniques
- the pros and cons of different techniques
- commissioning our own research
Preparing a Research Brief
- Interpreting the research results
- Locating the relevant data and using it to make strategic decisions
- Finding and using trend and forecasting research to help
- predict future market behaviour
- developing an information database
- The tools required to successfully analyse research information
- Putting the research information to work in arriving at company objectives and strategies
- Building effective plans from the research data
- Each delegate prepares their personal list of actions to complete in the workplace
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses