This new OSHA 30-hour maritime outreach course specific to marine terminal operations and all related equipment. This course includes topics like specialized marine operations “roll on/roll off” railroad facilities/operations at the marine terminal, safe slinging (using land-based cargo handling gear), proper stacking; and includes advanced powered industrial trucks/forklift training (including various forklift attachments unique to marine terminals). Also covered in this course are a variety of required elective outreach topics that include OSHA’s maritime standards specific to marine terminals (29 CFR 1917).
- At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Establish, and implement a comprehensive and effective Program for managing
- workplace safety and health in the Marine Terminals.
- Apply all OSHA safety measures and standards related to Marine Terminals Operations.
- Understand the importance of regular employee training to establish and reinforce
- employee awareness in the areas of job safety and health.
- Identify Specific Hazards associated with Marine Terminals, Avoidance, Control and prevention methods.
Who Should Attend:
- Safety & Health Managers, Engineers, Supervisors, Inspectors.
- Shipyard Operations/maintenance Personnel
- Shipyard Fire Fighting Personnel.
- Marine Terminals Operations/Maintenance Personnel
- Marine Terminals Fire/Safety Personnel
- Upon successfully completing the course, participants will receive a wallet card issued from
- OSHA – USA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration – Department of Labor –USA)
- Safety & Health Program/General Provisions.
- Marine Terminals Operations.
- Cargo Handling Gear and Equipment.
- Specialized Terminals.
- Personal Protection.
- Terminal Facilities.
- Related Terminal Operations and Equipment.
About EHS Academy
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses