Disputes are all too common in the maritime industry. This is perhaps unsurprising considering the number and variety of parties involved in the complex interactions which facilitate shipping across the globe.
There are several methods which can be used to resolve disputes, each with its particular benefits and drawbacks. This course gives you a sound base of knowledge to choose the most appropriate approach, giving you the best chance to reach a resolution
CERTIFICATION ISSUED BY:
Arab Arbitration Society (AAS) International arbitration sector in all aspects, is an integral part of the law and the business sector in the world ,the Arab Arbitration Society it’s the bridge of communications.
- Arab Arbitration Society
- High Authority Council for Arab Arbitrators (HACAA)
- Lawyers, legal advisers, judges, prosecutors, police officers, senior stakeholders, professors, law faculties in universities, accredited arbitrators.
- Maritime shipping agreement and implications
- Shipping , unloading documents and legal aspects
- Marine Insurance: Ships Hulls and goods, Insurance coverage , Association clause to secure the war and strikes
- Protection and Indemnity Clubs
- Maritime piracy and Insurance
- Procedures for resolving disputes
- Comparison between the Arbitration Rules of Hamburg and Rotterdam Rules
- Arbitration: definitions, advantages, distinguish it from other
- Types of arbitration
- Legal Setup of the arbitration
- Scope legislation
- Competent court of arbitration issues
About Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal
Located in the heart of Dubai United Arab Emirates, Deira. Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal or more popular with the name "AIAL" is recognized as one of Middle East leading teaching institutions.
AIAL President founded the Institute "to provide a trustworthy professional training."
AIAL had been founded at the hands of its promoter whose experience exceeds three decades 30 years, it remains dedicated to finding solutions to the great challenges of the day and to preparing its participants for a better career in today's world.See all Arab Institute for Accountants & Legal courses