- Price JOD 708
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Amman 11183 Jordan
All Marine department personnel and other personnel interested in expanding their knowledge in Marine Insurance; Middle and Senior Managers, Reinsurance Managers and Departmental Managers.
- Types of Marine Insurance.
- Types of Policies.
- Marine Cargo Open Policy.
- Marine Cargo Clauses.
- Conditions and Exclusions of Marine Cargo Clauses.
- Period of Insurance.
- War and Strikes Clauses.
- War on Land Clause.
- Period of Insurance for War and Strikes Clauses.
- Delivery terms.
- Letter of Credits.
- Bill Of Ladings
- Marine Project Cargo Insurance and Policy Sample.
- Comparison between 1982 and 2009.
- Rotterdam Rules.
- P&I Clubs.
- Institute Time Hull Clause and Policy Sample.
- Type Of Vessels.
- Types of losses in Marine Cargo.
- General Average.
- Marine Insurance Fraud.
- Reinsurance for Marine Cargo Clauses.
- Exclusions of Marine Reinsurance Treaties.
- Accumulation in Marine Cargo.
- Underwriting Capacity.
- Treaty Practical Sample.
- Marine Insurance Underwriting Workshop
- Marine Insurance Claims Workshop
Created under the umbrella of the GAIF – General Arab Insurance Federation and owned by 40+ shareholders from insurance-related organizations from across the Arab world, The Arab Insurance Institute is an independent organization providing training and education to insurance-related organizations and inpiduals across Middle-East, Gulf and North Africa.
their ctheirses and programmes are designed to support people from all disciplines in, or associated with, the insurance industry, both general and life; insurance and reinsurance providers, insurance brokers, loss adjusters, and insurance departments in other business sectors. The range of ctheirses is constantly expanding in response to demand.
As experienced insurance practitioners and business leaders they know that in order to improve performance at work, training needs to develop practical skills as theyll as theoretical knowledge. To achieve this they bring together academic research, practical advice and guidance, professional development and rigorous standards to enhance technical competence and business capabilities. This is good for business, for society at large, and good for people's working lives.
they combine of face-to-face delivery with the latest methods in technology-enabled learning, appropriate to the topic and programme requirements. Ctheirses are offered across the region, some from their permanent sites and others from temporary venues. their trainers are insurance practitioners and/or specialists in their field.See all Arab Insurance Institute courses