- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This learning product will teach systems engineers to install, configure, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot MOM. It will assume that Active Directory is up and functioning properly. It will focus on the medium to large environment.
- This course is aimed at individuals who will be working with Microsoft Operations Manager 2005.
At the end of this course delegates will be able to;
- Plan a MOM Infrastructure
- Install MOM
- Configure the MOM Management Group
- Install Agents
- Manage MOM Managed Servers
- Manage Collected Data
- Configure Multiple Management Servers
- Module 1: Introduction to MOM 2005
- Module 2: Installing MOM 2005
- Module 3: Configuring the MOM Management Group
- Module 4: Monitoring Managed Services
- Module 5: Administering Managed Computers
- Module 6: Using Predefined Reports
- Module 7: Implementing a Complex MOM 2005 Infrastructure
- Module 8: Planning a MOM 2005 Infrastructure
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses