- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
- Timings 08:00 AM - 03:00 PM
The two topics of time management and stress management are often addressed together because they are so closely interrelated. Work can be very stressful at times and management studies have suggested that some roles at work have a wide mix of activities most of which cannot always be controlled or even predicted. This course will help you to reduce time wasted by using time planning techniques effectively and will show you how stress can be relieved.
- Draw up plans to eliminate time wasters
- Improve the planning process based on the use of SMART techniques
- Apply the proper techniques of handling work interruptions
- Practice proper techniques of overcoming stress in the short and long term
- Improve communication channels with others in order to organize your time, solve problems and eliminate negative stress
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology