- Duration 3 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of time in todays business world.
- Identify organizational and personal time wasters and deal with them.
- Set working objectives and prioritize them.
- Utilize time effectively through self-management, meeting management and delegation.
- Identify stress symptoms and causes.
- Develop strategies to cope with negative stress.
- Deal with conflict and develop a harmonized relationship.
- Develop action plans for eliminating time wasters and stress causes.
- Conduct and lead value added meetings.
- Deploy time matrix for work prioritization.
- Apply collaborative strategy for dealing with conflict.
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses