- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Corporate transport management has strategic importance for your organisation. In an increasingly competitive market, cutting costs has become just one element of success; managers need to consider delivery times, flexibility and innovation when choosing suppliers and contractors. Financial, technical and negotiation skills are now as essential as the specialised skills of logistics.
This course prepares participants to manage the corporate transport function as a whole. We explore a wide range of technical issues, as well as whole-life and life-cycle costing methodologies and a range of personal skills to support informed decision-making. Your managers will leave fully equipped to provide excellent transport resources to your business.
Is it right for me?
The course is for managers and supervisors who manage your corporate fleet. It would also benefit executives with accountability for corporate transport, and managers wishing to understand the fundamentals of fleet management.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Establish the transport resource needs of the business
- Analyse and evaluate alternative acquisition methods financially and operationally
- Determine the economic life of transport assets
- Develop transport plans, strategies and policies
- Plan and manage transport contracts, including Service Level Agreements
- Manage transport operations safely, efficiently and cost-effectively
- Develop and interpret KPIs to manage logistics services operationally and strategically
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses