The goal of this 2-day course is to take those who have a basic knowledge of MSP to the next level of understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) philosophy, and how it can be applied to live programmes. It also prepares them to take and pass the Practitioner exam, which is held on the afternoon of the second day. This course is a mixture of input and practical sessions and is facilitated by an APM Group (APMG) approved trainer with practical experience in programme and project management.
Built around the APMG syllabus, this course is formally accredited by APMG.
This course is delivered using the latest MSP manual and syllabus.
Who Should Attend
- Managers with full-time responsibility within a programme environment who wish to build on their success at the Foundation level
- Project managers, experts, and advisers working within a programme office
- Other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance together with those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications
- Identifying the MSP principles, governance themes, and processes (known as the Transformational Flow) and interrelationships between these components
- Discussing the benefits of using a structured and consistent approach to programme management
- Prepare for and pass the Foundation exam
What You Will Learn
You'll learn how to:
- Identify and utilize MSP principles, governance themes, and processes (known as the Transformational Flow) for use when managing a programme
- Define the benefits of using a structured and consistent approach to programme management
- Tailor MSP within your environment
- Prepare and practise for the Practitioner exam
- Completion of MSP Foundation course and a pass of the Foundation exam
- Three to four hours of pre-course work
- Approximately two hours of study on the first evening is strongly recommended
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.See all International Institute for Learning, Inc courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.