MSP programme management brings related projects together to manage their interdependencies. MSP provides those responsible for managing programmes with a structure to help them deliver the business benefits. This course is a mixture of input and practical sessions and is facilitated by an APM Group (APMG) approved trainer with practical experience in programme and project management.
Built around the APMG syllabus, this course is formally accredited by APMG.
The goal of this 3-day course is to provide participants with a broad understanding of the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) philosophy, and to prepare them to take and pass the Foundation exam on the third day. This course is delivered using the latest MSP manual and syllabus.
Who Should Attend
- Delegates who have recently been given a programme role
- Programme support staff
- Specialists contributing to a programme
- Senior executives directing a programme
- Identifying the MSP principles, governance themes, and processes (known as the Transformational Flow) for use when managing a programme
- Discussing the benefits of using a structured and consistent approach to programme management
- Prepare for and pass the Foundation exam
What You Will Learn
You'll learn how to:
- Identify and utilize MSP principles, governance themes, and processes (known as the Transformational Flow) for use when managing a programme
- Define the benefits of using a structured and consistent approach to programme management
- Prepare and practise for the Foundation exam
- Basic project management experience
- It is advised that delegates be currently working in a programme management role, or have some experience with programme management
- Eight to ten hours of pre-course reading
- Two to four hours of study per evening during the course is strongly recommended
About International Institute for Learning, Inc
With a wholly-owned network of operating companies all over the world and clients in more than 150 countries, IIL is a global leader in training and certification, coaching and mentoring, consulting and customized course development. Our core competencies include: Project, Program and Portfolio Management; Business Analysis; Lean Six Sigma and Process Excellence; Agile; ITIL®; Leadership and Interpersonal Skills.
Using our proprietary Many Methods of Learning™, IIL delivers innovative, effective and consistent training solutions through a variety of learning approaches: Virtual, Traditional Classroom, On-Demand, Mobile, Video and Simulation. As a PMI® Global Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.); a member of PMI’s Global Executive Council; an APMG Accredited Training Organization (ATO) for PRINCE2®, ITIL®, and others; a Microsoft Partner (with a Microsoft Gold Project and Portfolio Management competency); and an IIBA® Endorsed Education Provider (EEP™), IIL is the training solution partner of choice for many top global companies.
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying
Unanswered //Sep 20, 2017 CAPM, Project Management
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.