- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Senior managers in sales and distribution at marketing companies
- Regional/branch heads of marketing companies
- Brand managers
- Senior managers in retail companies
- The objective of the course is to:
- Explore the changing value as sought by customers at the retail point
- Understand the challenges faced in delivering the required values
- Expose participants to the key approaches to managing retailing.
- Learn from some of the best practices.
The perspectives would be from both the brand owners (in terms of managing retailing) and the retail businessperson (in terms of managing the retail business).
- Some of the main aspects included in the programme are as follows:
- Understanding the retail business
- Developing competitive strategies
- Retail positioning
- Managing efficient consumer response at the outlet
Supply chain management
- Effective marketing decisions using POS data
- Delivering experience at the final frontier
- Using InfoTech for enhancing efficiencies in retailing
- Managing CRM programmes
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses