- Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
With a host of new challenges and responsibilities to tackle, new managers need training like never before. To equip participants with effective managing tools to motivate and facilitate their teams. Prime areas of focus include Goal Setting, Delegation Skills, Team Building, Leadership, Time Management, Communication, Stress Management and Motivation.
- Clarify the scope and nature of a supervisory position.
- Learn some ways to deal with the challenges of the role.
- Recognize the responsibilities you have as a supervisor, to yourself, your team, and your organization.
- Learn key techniques to help you plan and prioritize effectively.
- Acquire a basic understanding of leadership, team building, communication, and motivation, and what part they play in effective supervision.
- Develop strategies for motivating your team, giving feedback, and resolving conflict.
- Smart teams vs. 'not so smart' teams
- Help employees achieve their goals
- Conflict resolution skills
- Emotionally Intelligent teams
- Develop your colleagues
- Ideas to use when delegating
- Common mistakes in delegation
- Grooming your replacement (to move higher)
- Smart work habits
- Various techniques to control stress
- Leadership Vs. Management
- Discover your leadership style
- Internal vs external motivation Team Development Communication
- The Communication Process Motivation Orientation, Training Providing Feedback
- Delegation Dealing with Discipline
- Workshop Wrap
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses