- Fees / Price AED 13,787
- Locations Downtown Dubai
In an ever increasing pace of Life and Business, it becomes even more important to remove stress and operate with heightened sensory acuity.
Firstly, most people deny that they are stressed or affected by internal or external factors.Secondly, the most important thing that you have is not Money or other things, it is TIME, You can't save it, you can't stop it, and you will run out of it so why not learn how to use it properly. As the cost of stress to the employer continues to grow, organizations must recognize stress in their employees and train management to manage stress productively. A recent survey showed that 1 in 5 people report their work to be very or extremely stressful, citing the nature of their work, relationships at work or their employer as the cause.
This course will teach you:
- The latest psychological techniques to manage stress including psychological techniques to stop internal voices, anxiety and worrying.
- Identify and deal with the causes of stress and how time affects you and others
- How to resolve inner conflict and reduce negative internal dialogue
- How apply efficient strategies for success in any area of life
- Release your full potential and achieve well-formed goals continuously
In this seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Actively identify and reduce stress in themselves and others
- Develop ways of Managing the most Important element - TIME
- Take charge of your state of mind
- Maximizes performance and motivation at work
- Improve health and happiness
- Have a positive economic impact on individual and team performance
- Use NLP to change the way you think
The most up to date Psychological Training methodology is used to present this seminar. The 4MAT System is used to create an environment of Performance. The seminar is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully. Lectures and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises, relaxations and therapeutic interventions. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. During these exercises you discover that you can do what you are learning. This process makes the training fun filled, challenging and empowering.
- Stress is an individual physical response to a given stimulus and therefore everyone responds differently in different situations. What is acceptable for one person can be extremely stressful for another.
- Only by providing employees with a clear understanding of why they feel stress, and providing them with the ability to do something about it, can companies hope to truly protect their employees.
- This program introduces delegates to the close relationship between mind and body, how physical responses are influenced by thinking patterns, and how personal conditioning can lead to stress, task avoidance, even phobic reactions.
- Delegates are shown how to take charge for their own well being rather than relying on the company or other people. Delegates are then shown how to apply these skills with their team.
- This training seminar provides delegates with the skills and strategies to play a leading role in reducing team stress.
- Reduction of Stress is a unique stress management program. It addresses problems caused by stress, by providing delegates with practical solutions for dealing with stress in any situation. Each Delegate will develop their own set of resources to deal and eliminate stress in seconds.
- Each delegate will develop their own set of resources to deal and eliminate stress in seconds.
- Learn to Reframe situations and always see the positive.
- Remove stress and heighten your Sensory acuity.
- Delegates learn how to relax, regain control and focus on taking personal ownership and Responsibility for their state of mind and achieve positive outcomes to any situation.
Managing Your Job
- Managing yourself and the resources at your disposal
- What are you and your team trying to achieve?
- Defining your objectives and key result areas
- Establishing responsibilities and priorities
Practical Time Management & Planning Activities
- Effective use of diaries, time planners, time logs, etc.
- Criteria for prioritising - urgent and important
- Planning and scheduling your activities
- Dealing with interruptions and distractions - staying focused
- Managing time under pressure
- Developing a proactive approach to short, medium and long term plans
- Investing time and effort in order to achieve more in the future
- Your time management behaviour - preferred working styles
- Personal effectiveness - a guide to self-discipline
- Highlighting personal 'time-stealers' and areas of weakness
Managing Others & Meetings
- Managing people managers, colleagues, team members and customers
- Getting more things done through assertive behaviour
- Making the most of meetings as participant or chairperson
- The rules of effective delegation - overcoming personal preferences and prejudices
- Using delegation as a means of coordinating the workload of your team/department
- Freeing up your time
- Developing staff
- Reviewing your management of time at regular intervals?
- Overcoming your old habits - maintaining your new standards?
Communicating with Excellence Getting Results
- The Rules of Communication - overcoming personal attitudes. Stereotypes, Prejudices and Beliefs
- Why people do what they do and Influencing for Results
Managing Pressure in the Workplace
- Moving from reactive to proactive
- Working to priorities when everything is urgent
- Taking control through planning and time management
- Managing conflicting demands from more than one person
Understanding Stress and its Causes
- What is stress? - Recognising the physical and behavioural signs, Stress in the mind and body
- What contributes to workplace pressures? - The top ten causes
- The impact of stress on personal performance - the positive and negative effects of stress
- Recognising the signs of stress in ourselves
- Maintaining an effective balance between home and work
- How gaining control of your Mind can reduce or eliminate stress
- The symptoms of short term and long term stress
- Recognizing your individual stress response and that of others
- Learning to recognize your stress level and key stressors
- The major causes of stress at work and at home
- How to develop self belief to overcome stress
- When stress aids performance and when stress detracts from performance
Different Stress and Behavioural Patterns
- Learning behaviour types: passive, aggressive, passive aggressive and assertive
- How conscious and sub-conscious thinking affects behaviour
- Developing self-assertiveness to achieve greater control over stress
- Improving your communication skills to manage aggression, stress and conflict from others
Handling Stress Positively, A Positive Mindset
- Stress handling strategies for you and your team
- Maintaining an effective balance between home and work
- Changing your mindset - seeing the positive side of change in the workplace
- Motivating yourself and others under pressure
- Developing a preventative rather than remedial approach to team problems
- How the Mind Focus techniques can reverse negativity into positive action
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.