- Fees / Price USD 436
- Duration 13 Weeks
- Location Online
- Each module would be about 18 to 24 hours of self-study / learning time with Inter-active content, self-assessment and Facilitated Discussion Board (internet based discussions in a group, by a Coach / Professor) for a period of about 3 weeks
- These are conducted by International faculty and will need atleast 20 to 25 participants for a Module to be started – each registered participant will be communicated the final start date
- At the beginning and end of each module there would be a Webinar conducted by a Coach / Professor Facilitator setting the context and as an orientation about the Module etc.
What will I learn ?
- Role of Financial Performance Measures
- Transfer-Pricing Problem; Setting Transfer Price
- Financial Performance Measurement and Transfer Pricing
- Dupont Approach to Financial Control
- Economic Value Added (EVA®)
- The Balanced Scorecard; Implementation Issues
- Models of Individual Motivation
- Incentive and Reward Systems
- Different Types of Incentive Plans
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.