- Price QAR 3,600
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
Dealing with people problems takes up a large portion of any manager’s time. This course is designed to improve your effectiveness in understanding the nature and causes of people problems by equipping you with the tools needed to better manage the process of resolution. Participants will learn and apply various processes designed to provide a systematic framework for gathering, organising and evaluating information for reasoned decisions. The programme will also give you the opportunity to find out your natural reaction to conflict and to build some of the skills necessary to deal positively with conflict in the work place.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Describe the difference between problem people and people problems
- Apply active listening skills to accurately identify the roots of a problem
- Explain the usefulness of collaborative problem solving and decision making
- Analyse own conflict management style
- Formulate coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations.
- Managers and supervisors who have staff directly reporting to them.
- This course stresses the practical application of theory, using interactive training methods including a combination of lecturing; group discussion/ exercises; case study and role-play activities. The content concentrates on the core areas typically related to people problems.
- Types and causes of people problems
- Dealing with problems systematically
- Counselling as a “Management Tool”
- Effective decision making
- Conflict management and resolution methods
- Communication skills for resolving conflict
- Coping with difficult people
- Collaborative problem solving
- Influencing strategies
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses