This is a Instructor Led Training (ILT) course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and users. This course maps to the following two certification exams: 70-346 and 70-347.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
- Manage Cloud Identities
- Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync
- Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage
- Manage Clients and End-User Devices
- Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for End Users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Completion of Clinic 40041 or equivalent technical knowledge.
- Cloud-based service concepts
- Overview of Office 365 and its component services
- Active Directory Directory Service
- TCP/IP network routing
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- X.509 Certificates
- Firewall ports
- Using Windows PowerShell
- Administering Office 365 with Office 365 Admin Center
- Working with virtual machines
- Using Remote Desktop
- Module 1: Preparing for Office 365
- Module 2: Managing Users, Groups, and Licenses
- Module 3: Administering Office 365
- Module 4: Planning and Managing Clients
- Module 5: Planning DNS and Exchange Migration
- Module 6: Planning Exchange Online and Configuring DNS Records
- Module 7: Administering Exchange Online
- Module 8: Configuring SharePoint Online
- Module 9: Configuring Lync Online
- Module 10: Implementing Directory Synchronization
- Module 11: Implementing Active Directory Federation ServicesIn this module, students learn to plan for single sign-on (SSO) by using Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) and then cover the process for setting up an AD FS server farm and an AD FS proxy. This module also cover the management process for certificates and the AD FS servers.
- Module 12: Monitoring Office 365In this module, students learn about monitoring user connections to Office 365 and how to cope with service outages. They look at a range of tools that diagnose service health and review the reports that Office 365 provides.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses