About this Course
This course that targets the needs of IT professionals who take part in evaluating, planning, deploying, and operating Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant, and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement the Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise, OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- A minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2.
- A minimum of one year of experience working with AD DS.A minimum of one year of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates.
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell. Experience working with Exchange Server 2013 or later, Lync Server 2013 or Skype for Business Server 2015, and SharePoint Server 2013 or later is beneficial but not required.
Updated on 04 May, 2017
Job roles this course is suitable for:Microsoft Architect, Office 365 Consultant , Office 365 Engineer, Senior Manager Office 365 Administrator, Technology Architecture-Specialist(Azure and Microsoft Office365)Office 365 Analyst, IT Service Desk Operations Manager
INFORM provise Training Services, Software Solutions & Consultations, and Outsourcing Services
We are one of the world’s leading providers of training, information and knowledge on standards, management systems, business improvement and the achievement of regulatory approval for products.
INFORM واحدة من رواد فى مجال تكنولوجيا المعلومات تضم فريق متميز لتقديم خدمات تكنولوجيا المعلومات, وحلول لتطوير انظمة الشركات والقيام بعمل انظمة خاصة متكاملة تسمح بزيادة كفاءة وسرعة الاتصال لتنسيق جميع الموارد والمعلومات
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.