- Location: Knowledge Village - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
Are you under pressure from an ever-growing task list, conflicting demands and constantly changing priorities? Productive working practices are valuable skills in today's work environment. Competition is intense and companies need people who can organise their time effectively, collaborate with others to achieve goals, and who constantly strive to better meet customer and stakeholder needs.
This popular training course will support you to develop practices and techniques to manage this pressure proactively, allowing you to meet deadlines and deliver against your objectives. You will also develop skills in working well with others to ensure success.
Who Should take this Course?
- Professionals who wants to learn techniques to work with other colleagues.
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers.
- Professionals who have an interest in a management position.
- Project, purchasing, finance & production officers and personnel
- Secretaries, clerks, administrative and support staff
- Anyone who juggles multiple tasks and deadlines
About Copex Training Courses and SeminarsCopex provides professional Training and Consultancy to bring world-class performance to the supply, control, storage and transportation activities for materials, equipment, construction & services required by organisations through the development and implementation of strategies, techniques, processes & systems.
An ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 29990:2010 Certified Company, Copex is committed to maintaining the highest quality standards & delivering customer service excellence. See all Copex Training Courses and Seminars courses