- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides messaging specialists with the knowledge and skills to manage messaging security and policies. Students will learn how to manage messaging and connection security. They will also learn how to manage spam, anti-virus, and content filtering. And finally they will learn how to install and configure a gateway server.
* You are viewing a Preliminary Course Syllabus. This course is not yet available. Because some parts of the course are currently in development, some elements of this syllabus are subject to change.
This course is intended for enterprise-level messaging administrators who have at least 3 years experience working in the Information Technology field, including administering Exchange Servers. Others who may take this course include IT generalists and help desk professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Exchange Server 2007. Administrators should have some experience with Exchange Server 2007
- Manage anti-spam and antivirus features.
- Configure edge transport servers
- Implement messaging policies
Maintaining Antivirus and Anti-spam Systems
- Introduction to Antivirus and Anti-Spam Management
- Implementing Anti-spam Features
- Implementing Antivirus Features
Configuring Edge Transport Servers
- Deploying Edge Transport Servers
- Configuring Internet Message Delivery
- Configuring Security for Internet E-Mail
Implementing Messaging Policies
- Introducing Messaging Policy and Compliance
- Implementing Messaging Records ManagementImplementing Transport Rules
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses