- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
The programme will build on the knowledge and experiences of the participants while simultaneously helping participants to acquire requisite knowledge and relevant skills to deal with industrial relations and its management. Cases and Role Plays will be the main vehicles in the teaching-learning processes.
- The Larger Environment and Organizational Responses
- The Current Status of Industrial Relations
- Causes and Consequences of Industrial Disputes
- Role of the State and its Agencies in Industrial Relations
- Legal frameworks in understanding Industrial Relations Issues
- Management Role, Responses and Consequences
- Employee concerns and the resultant dynamics
- Trade unions and their role in industrial relations
- Managerial instrumentalities in managing industrial relations dynamics
- Industrial Disputes and their resolution mechanisms
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses