- Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course covers managing the servers and users in an existing IBM Lotus Domino 8.5 and IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 infrastructure. In this course, you will perform standard server maintenance and troubleshooting tasks, as well as registering and maintaining Lotus Notes and non-Lotus Notes users.
- Manage users.
- Manage groups.
- Manage both Lotus Notes and non-Lotus Notes clients
- Deploy composite applications.
- Manage servers.
- Update servers.
- Configure server monitoring
- Monitor server performance
- Monitor servers with Domino Domain Monitoring
- Use the certification authority process to migrate certifiers and register users.
- Resolve server problems.
- Resolve replication problems.
- Recover a Domino server.
- Resolve user problems.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses