- Price MYR 6,750
- Duration TBA
- Locations Kuala Lumpur
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the sources of harmful acts.
- Understand and accept that safety is a function whereby everyone is responsible.
- Establish that accidental injuries are caused by unsafe acts, behavior and conditions.
- Perform job safety analysis and give job safety instructions.
- Conduct an accident investigation and fill a meaningful accident report.
- Handle and react to various work accidents and emergencies.
This Program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and safety professionals who wish to improve their skills and competencies in order to be able to assume their safety responsibilities and effectively carry out their tasks safely in their organization. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Definitions and Overview
- Accident, Safety, Health
- World Health Organization (WHO) and OSHA
- Threshold Limit Values
- Types of Hazards
- Control Methods
- Accidents Costs and Reporting
Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Uses and Benefits
Accidents Investigation, Reporting and Prevention
- Causes of Accidents
- Effects and Costs of Accidents
Management of Health and Safety
Proper Behavior in Case of an Accident
- Types of Accidents
- First Aid
- Calling for Help
Ergonomics and Good Posture
- Bad Habits
- Negative Effects
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.See all Petro Training - Malaysia courses