- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
Provide adequate knowledge to the leaders and decision makers in both private and government sectors about the nature of relationship between globalization & general policies explaining how to achieve growth through the new global system & how to manage capital & direct foreign investment.
- International trade, commercial policy and integration.
- The effects of trade on economic development.
- Monetary integration: exchange rates and common currencies.
- Understanding the U.S. financial crisis and its worldwide repercussions.
- Case study; China.
- The new realities: Globalization and public policy.
- The state and growth in the new international system.
- Managing capital and foreign direct investment.
- Case study: Fostering National competitiveness assessing the policy options.
Ministry of Planning and Administrative Reform is the prime champion to support the foundation & establishment of the We_They.
The We_They of the Arab Republic of Egypt has been established with a mind set to be a Regional Development Consultant & an implementation arm in the areas of human capital development, administrative capacities development & information technology professional services.
We_They operates as a profit oriented organization while promoting Excellence within the government, private sector’s and the entire MENA region. We_They has established strong ties and relationships with accredited organizations and specialized entities that are internationally recognized. Such network of relations, complements We_They offerings with a wide spectrum of products, services & knowhow's that can be delivered to serve the performance improvement cause of businesses & e-government essentials / capacities (equally).See all National Management Institute courses