- Price QAR 8,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course will help candidates develop knowledge and understanding of the way organizations finance their operations, plan and control cash flows, optimize their use of working capital and allocate resources to capital expenditure projects
Upon the completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- Describe the cash flow cycle
- Describe sources of short, medium and long term finance
- Prepare cash budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Explain the principles of effective working capital management
- Calculate working capital requirements
- Describe credit management methods and procedures
- Describe cash management methods and procedures
- Evaluate capital expenditure proposals
Those who wish to understand the way organizations finance their operations. These could include lending decision makers, small business owners and anyone involved with making finance decisions.
The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses