- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
Get expert instruction and hands-on practice configuring and managing clients and devices using Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, Windows Intune, and its associated site systems. In this course, you will learn day-to-day management tasks including how to manage software client health, hardware and software inventory, applications. and integration with Windows Intune. You will also learn how to optimize Endpoint Protection, manage compliance, and create management queries and reports. This course is also intended for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-696.
- Manage desktops and devices in the enterprise.
- Prepare the infrastructure to support desktop and device management.
- Deploy and manage the Configuration Manager client
- Manage inventory for PCs and applications.
- Distribute and manage content used for deployments.
- Deploy and manage applications.
- Manage mobile devices by integrating Windows Intune with Configuration Manager.
- Maintain software updates for managed PCs.
- Implement Endpoint Protection for managed PCs.
- Manage compliance and secure data access.
- Manage client status, power management, and remote administration.
- Maintain Configuration Manager sites and site systems.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses