Whether these are conversations that you have in person,or you manage a virtual team and need to speak with someone in another city, there are things that you can do to make these conversations go smoothly. This workshop will give you the tools to manage difficult conversations and get the best results possible out of them.
What Will Students Learn?
- How to define their frame of reference
- How to establish a positive intent and a desired outcome
- Good communication skills
- How to draft a script for a difficult conversation
- Use specific steps to carry out a difficult conversation
- How to access additional resources as required
- How to maintain safety in a conversation
What Topics are Covered?
- Choosing to have the conversation
- Toolkit for successful conversations
- Choosing the time and place
- Framework for difficult conversations
- Conversation template
- Staying safe
- Role play practice
About Task Training Center
TASK Is an independent firm with experience in the field of Supply Chain, Lean Six Sigma and Quality Management, They have been successfully providing Their clients with business and professional solutions, as Theyll as expertise in the organization. TASK offers an impressive range of international certification programs, consulting in the above fields. Their experienced consultants provide these services to a large number of organizations, both private and public. They pride Theirselves on Their track record and long-standing relationships with Their clients, many of whom have been with us since They started business.
TASK They understand that having top-rate professionals working in efficient teams is the heart of any company. Hence, They have created teams of the most skilled professionals and provided them with the right tools and environment to give their best.See all Task Training Center courses