- Location: Deira - Dubai
- Duration: 5 Days
- Timings: Flexible
The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the knowledge, concepts and skills needed to deal with claims, discrepancies and disputes between the principals and the contractors. Participants in this interactive course will learn how to analyze contractual issues, identify techniques that are helpful in handling difficult situations and recognize the best practices in resolving disputes amicably. Moreover, this course relies on the use of individual and group exercises aimed at helping participants learn all key contract management activities. The course also features the use of a number of case studies, presentations and role plays by participants followed by discussions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and avoid causes for contractual claims and change orders
- Outline the major elements of a contract and the basic concepts of contract interpretation
- Recognize and analyze the different types of owners' claims and contractors' claims and how to deal with each type
- Demonstrate, through actual situations, the different approaches to handle claims, variation orders and conflicts through mutual collaboration
- Apply negotiation as a main concept in resolving disputes and conflicts in order to reach a final settlement
- Knowledge and Human Development Authority.
- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources.
- WAFUNIF - United Nations
About Innovators Training Center
At Innovators we provides individuals and organizations worldwide with the knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve performance excellence, adapt to changing realities, and prosper in a complex and competitive world of globalization. We are accredited from:
1- Knowledge and Human Development Authority – Dubai.
2- Federal Authority for Government Human Resources – U.A.E.
3- WAFUNIF – United Nations.
Contract Management Related Questions
- HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management Diploma Lead Academy
AED 2,081Duration: Upto 19 Hours
- Construction Management : Construction Contract Terms Training Express
AED 999Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Managing Tenders, Specifications & Contracts London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom
- Mastering Tenders and Contract Management London Training For ExcellenceDuration: 3 Days Live virtual classroom