For experienced management and above or leaders who need an understanding of how change can be implemented and how to manage reactions to change.
This course will help leaders manage change effectively in their organization and covers the following topics:
- The steps necessary to prepare a change strategy
- How to build support for change
- The motivators for change
- Development of a change management and communication plan
- Strategies for aligning people with change
- Methods for leading change project status meetings
- Celebrating the implementation of a successful change and sharing the results and benefits
Participants will be given the tools to enhance their ability to implement change smoothly and effectively and with the acceptance of their team.
PwC’s Academy is the educational business of PwC. Their goal is to help improve the knowledge, skills, competence and expertise of people in finance and business; to help organisations across the region grow and retain their talent. Their foundation is Their team of expert professionals who convey their Theyalth of knowledge and the practical experience they have gained within leading organisations around the world.See all PWC Academy Lebanon courses