- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 Days
For experienced management and above or leaders who need an understanding of how change can be implemented and how to manage reactions to change.
This course will help leaders manage change effectively in their organization and covers the following topics:
- The steps necessary to prepare a change strategy
- How to build support for change
- The motivators for change
- Development of a change management and communication plan
- Strategies for aligning people with change
- Methods for leading change project status meetings
- Celebrating the implementation of a successful change and sharing the results and benefits
Participants will be given the tools to enhance their ability to implement change smoothly and effectively and with the acceptance of their team.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses